This is a great replacement pump for your worn out pump. This unit IS designed for daily use and it is perfect for contractors.
- Fits units with 3/4" Horizontal Shaft (Shaft is approximately 2 inches long. Motor size below 7 HorsePower Bolt Pattern: 4 Bolts approximately 2 1/2" apart
- 3000 PSI at 2.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Built In Unloader
- Thermal Relief Valve
- Chemical Injector
- This pump is rebuildable
- Already Pre-Filled with oil- just change the shipping oil cap out to the vented oil cap (included in package)
- Typically ships with UPS Ground from Gainesville, GA when FREE Shipping is selected at check-out
- Handling time is typically 1 Business Day
- Other shipping options are available at check-out.
- Our website is only set up for continental US orders. Alaska & Hawaii residents please contact us for shipping quotes.
- Does not fit shaft sizes shorter than 2" long or anything other than 3/4" diameter shafts. There are options for 7/8" and 1" shaft pumps available
- We will be glad to help you with pump selection if you contact us with your machine's model number.
We Do Stock Replacement Parts- Click the Part number to be taken to the item's page
|Packing/ High Pressure Seal Kit||70-0501|
|Piston Rod / Plunger||46-1504|
Other DetailsThis product comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought the pump that they said was for my pressure washer. It arrived quickly and bolted right up. The directions are really not for installation but preventative maintenance. It was easy to put on but does require a little bit of knowledge. I used it already with no problem. It’s a great pump.
The pump works great, installation was easy. Be sure to use the right size nozzles when replacing your pump. The people at ThePumpOutlet were great and the pump was shipped quickly. Thanks.
Really well made heavy duty pump. Easy to install and customer support has been excellent. Very happy with it.
Had plenty of pressure and seemed to be working as intended.
I bought this pump for a simpson 3125 pressure washer. I replaced the original OEM 8.6CAH12 axiel type pump which had 3100 psi and 2.5 gpm. I wanted a pump that could be serviced and one that would be more durable than the original. It bolted right up to the Honda 190 GC motor and works like a champ! I love the output adjustment - able to go from a light spray to a very strong spray. The Pump Outlet gave a great buying experience, price was $40 less than Amazon and they were very responsive to my questions prior to purchase.
Easy to install performs very well. Time will tell how it holds up.
Got me back up and running. Worked as it should.
The Mi-T-M 3000 psi pump with the 3/4" shaft is a great pump system it comes with a pressure regulator. Which make consumer friendly. For reliability it works hard and for a long time.
I have used and resold many pressure washer pumps. But this my go to pump for this pressure. It always works well.