This is a great replacement pump for your worn out pump. This unit IS designed for daily use and it is perfect for contractors.
- Fits units with 3/4" Horizontal Shaft (Shaft is approximately 2 inches long. Motor size below 7 HorsePower Bolt Pattern: 4 Bolts approximately 2 1/2" apart
- 3000 PSI at 2.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Built In Unloader
- Thermal Relief Valve
- Chemical Injector
- This pump is rebuildable
- Already Pre-Filled with oil- just change the shipping oil cap out to the vented oil cap (included in package)
- Typically ships with UPS Ground from Gainesville, GA when FREE Shipping is selected at check-out
- Handling time is typically 1 Business Day
- Other shipping options are available at check-out.
- Our website is only set up for continental US orders. Alaska & Hawaii residents please contact us for shipping quotes.
- Does not fit shaft sizes shorter than 2" long or anything other than 3/4" diameter shafts. There are options for 7/8" and 1" shaft pumps available
- We will be glad to help you with pump selection if you contact us with your machine's model number.
We Do Stock Replacement Parts- Click the Part number to be taken to the item's page
|Packing/ High Pressure Seal Kit||70-0501|
|Piston Rod / Plunger||46-1504|
Other DetailsThis product comes with a one year manufacturer's warranty.
55 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered this as a replacement for another 3000 PSI pump and what a difference! Easy installation and plenty of cleaning power.
Very powerful replacement pump. Has some shipping damage but received new part in 3 days..outstanding service!!
Exactly what I was looking for. Prompt delivery and arrived in great condition. Good instructions.
Fast delivery and pump works well.
The Pump Outlet was excellent to deal with. Excellent service and very quick delivery.
Shipping was quick and installed easily. This pump looks to be engineered and assembled by Pro’s. It looks super husky and performs excellent. I intend to buy again from The Pump Outlet
works great, great instructions on oil changes ect. used it this morning, no problems!!!
I own a cleaning business and I have ordered this model of pump several times, always the shipping has been fast.
Replaced a 15 year old axial pump with this and could not be happier. I killed the old pump using it for extended periods of 4 to 6 hours at a time for several days. The unloader and adjustable pressure are awesome features and for the price at the pump outlet it was an easy choice. Others have the same exact pump for 1.5 to 2 times the cost of it here. So far ive used it for 3 days on a row for several hours at a time and it's been great. It is big so as others have said make sure you have room in the frame. No it doesnt come with bolts but no issue to re use the old bolts I already had. Besides how could the manufacturer know what you will be bolting it too. Thumbs up and would definitely reccommend it.