FREE SHIPPING to a COMMERCIAL address*See shipping tab for details!
*The picture may be slightly different than the unit. Updated picture of unit
with correct motor is coming soon!
Pressure Pro's Pro-Super Skid Trailer Package
Completely Self Contained- No Outside Power Source Needed
Pressure Washer Specifications
Model Number: TR8012PRO-35HG
Engine: Honda GX690
Fuel Type: Gas
Pump:GP- V Belt Drive
Rating: 8 GPM @ 3500 PSI
- Rugged powder coated steel, low-profile frame with fork-lift channels
- Super efficient schedule 80 coil
- Stainless steel coil wrap, burner hood, and control panel
- Reliable Commercial/Industrial electric start engine
- Includes full size 12 Volt battery and marine battery box
- Fully self-contained, no external power required
- Choice of reliable AR, CAT and General pumps
- Reliable Beckett burners
- Adjustable thermostat
- 3VX belt system offers balanced power transfer
- Engine and pump oil trains offer easy maintenance
- Safety pressure relief valve
- NOTE 12 V units include 20 amp charging system. 115 V units include 2500 watt generator.
- Hose NOT included
- Model TR6115PRO-40HG
- (2) 250' High Pressure Hose Reels
- Chemical Resistant Coating
- 200 Gallon Water Tank
- Poly Tool Box
- Lights, Jack with wheel and safety chains
- Fully tested and assembled in the USA
- HD Trailer (forkliftable)
- 3500 Pound Capacity Axle
- 135"L x 82"W x 63" H
- Aluminum Fenders
- 15" Wheels/Tires, external grease fittings
*Free Freight Shipping to a Commercial Address with forklift available- additional fees for residential delivery & liftgate service. Visit our Shipping Page for details.
* Hot Water Mounted Trailer units are available with many different available options including hoses, chemical tanks, float valve kits, air blowout valves, adjustable thermostats, electric brakes installed.
Please contact us before ordering if you have any questions at all. Customers will be required to pay return shipping and a 10% re-stocking fee on returned items.
*THERE MAY BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO ORDERS SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA DUE TO MACHINE MODIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.